13 Wedding Car Decoration Ideas to Draw the Crowd!
The thrill of getting married is contagious, so why not take advantage of it! Let everyone know your exciting news as you’re driving to the venue and driving back after the big moment. You can do that with just married wedding car decorations. Our vintage style wedding car hire can help you to really make an entrance at any wedding, and you can rest assured that you will get there on time and in style. Whether you are looking for something elegant or modern, we have the perfect vehicle for you.
We provide a complimentary bottle of champagne for weddings and our chauffeurs will assist you with any luggage and provide a red carpet service. You can choose from our fleet of classic cars or the Limos which has been popular with our customers. All bookings are subject to availability, we recommend you book at least two months prior to your special day. Contact us today or book online.
Why Bridal Car Decorations?
A wedding car is a perfect way to make your exit from the ceremony. Decorating the vehicle is a wedding tradition that’s as old as time. The best part is that you can choose whatever style you want for your decorations: flowery, simple or extravagant. While you can always opt for DIY methods, you can choose to leave the decorating up to the professionals who will stage a stunning entrance—or exit—to your wedding. If you are planning a wedding, we have great news for you! At Astra Limousines, we can serve as a centrepiece and make your wedding car stand out. We can decorate your car with flowers, ribbons, balloons or any other decorations to make it look more fun or fancier.
Your car can help to display the joy and excitement of your happiest day! Thinking of just married decorations for a car for your wedding only to realise you are short on time and short on budget? Never fear! The latest wedding car decoration ideas are here and available from Astra Limousines. If you’re planning to decorate your wedding car, below are some things to think about, as well as some ideas that can help you pick a theme that works for you and your partner.
Simple Car Decoration for Wedding
Simplified wedding car decorations can be evocative in their simplicity. Have colourful flowers or ribbons adorn the hood of your car. You can also opt for a customised license plate or signage for your wedding car. Wedding car decorations no longer have to be fancy or extravagant to stand out. A few simple yet stylish ideas will draw the crowds and make a lasting impression.
1. Just Married Car Flag: The Just Married Car flag is a classic wedding decoration that you can use to decorate the back of your car. It is simple and easy to attach, and it can be used together with other decorations.
2. Love Balloons: If you want to add some colour to your car, decorative love balloons are a perfect choice. They also look great in photos, so don’t forget to take some pictures with them! If you want something more than plain balloons, you can try adding ribbons or bows on the side of the car.
3. Tin Cans: Tin cans are another classic way of decorating the back of your car for a wedding. However, instead of tins tied loosely on the backside with string, you can also consider using ribbons or bows for this purpose.
Just Married Car Sign Ideas
A “just married” car decoration can make this day even more memorable. Whether you have a big budget or a tight one, there are so many ways to decorate your car for your wedding with ‘just married’ signs.
4. Just Married License Plate: Opt for a Just Married license plate if you’re looking for something that will last long after your wedding. This idea is also simple and less extravagant than other alternatives.
5. Just Married Banner: A Just Married banner will catch everyone’s attention when you drive away from the ceremony! You can purchase these online or make your own. If you’re making it yourself, be sure to use waterproof materials, so it doesn’t get ruined in the rain.
6. Just Married Magnet: For an easy way to dress up your vehicle, go with a Just Married magnet. These are available in all sizes and are usually more affordable than other decorations.
Simple Wedding Car Decorations with Flowers
Wedding car decorations are an age-old tradition. Brides and grooms like to ensure their getaway vehicle is as special as the rest of the day. There are lots of ways to decorate your wedding car with flowers. Here are some ideas to consider:
7. Floral Garland: You can buy garlands made explicitly for decorating cars, or you can make your own with fresh flowers from a florist or artificial flowers from a craft store.
8. Tissue Paper Flowers: You can buy or make tissue paper flowers with materials from any dollar store or craft store. Tie them around the mirrors, or hang them from the handles and door seams using decorative ribbon.
9. Flower with tulle: Tulle is a soft gauze fabric, and it’s widely used in wedding decorations. It comes in many colours such as white, red, green, yellow, blue, etc. You can make beautiful bowknots with tulle on the door handle of your car or the window frame of your vehicle. Matching the tulle with different kinds of flowers will have a positive visual effect on your wedding car.
Car Decoration for Wedding With Ribbons
There are so many ribbons to choose from when decorating a wedding car that the most challenging part will be deciding which ribbon you like best and what style to go with!
10. Personalised Ribbon: This trend has been popular for several years and continues today. Personalised ribbon can say anything you want it to, such as: “Bride and Groom”, “Mr. & Mrs.” “Just Married”, “Happily Ever After” Of course, if you don’t want to use a personalised ribbon, there are other types available that look just as beautiful on your wedding vehicle.
11. Burlap and Lace Bow: If you’re not crafty enough to do this yourself or don’t have the time, ask your favourite florist about ribbon options for your wedding day. They may be able to create something unique for you.
12. Elegant Organza: Organza ribbon can add a simple elegance to any wedding car decoration. Organza comes in many different colours to match any wedding theme or colour scheme. The organza bows are easy to remove once you get to your destination.